CiCi Cunningham has practiced law in Nevada for over 15 years. She currently practices primarily in Estate Planning including Wills, Trusts, Probate, Advanced Directives and Powers of Attorney. Additionally, she also practices in Business, Contract and Corporate Planning, including Contract negotiation and review.
CiCi is licensed in Nevada and Texas and has office locations in Las Vegas and in the Houston, Texas area (Humble Atascocita Kingwood).
Prior to starting her own office in Nevada, CiCi was head of the Bankruptcy Department in a large Nevada law firm.
During her time in Nevada, CiCi held prestigious offices such as:
- President of the Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys
- Executive Board Member of the Southern Nevada Association of Bankruptcy Attorneys
- She also served 12 years as a Regional Chair for the Fee Dispute Committee for the Nevada State Bar.
CiCi has published, on several occasions, in the Clark County Bar Association journal including articles such as:
- “12 easy steps to Networking”
- “Top 10 Bankruptcy Items Every Attorney Should Know”.
CiCi taught Business Law and Bankruptcy classes at the University of Nevada (UNLV)
She taught many seminars to lawyers and professionals for continuing education in areas such as:
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Bankruptcy and Foreclosure
- Collections in Bankruptcy
Attorney General – CiCi was requested by the Nevada Attorney General’s to teach seminars to staff attorneys of the office of the Attorney General’s Office on Bankruptcy and the Collection of state funds such as taxes, etc. in such situations.
State Bar of Nevada–asked CiCi to speak at its own Client Protection Funds Seminar.
Credit Management Association – CiCi has spoken numerous times for the Credit Management Association (CMA) and given seminars for their members on collections and bankruptcy debt.